Sparking imaginative learning!
Mad Science has created a vast library of unique after school programs. The interactive, one-hour after school science programs are themed around particular areas of science and include such topics as rocketry, magnets, polymers, and even the science of toys. With spectacular demonstrations, hands-on activities, and real-world discussions, Mad Science makes learning about science fun for kids of all ages!
In each class, children are encouraged to give science a try and build their very own model rockets, periscopes, Mad Science putty, and more. Children even get to take home their science experiment to show Mom and Dad!
Children will be amazed when they...
- Create an indoor storm with thunder and lightning
- Bend light to see all rainbow colors
- Alter their voices and learn that sound travels in invisible waves
- Make magic mud, soda pop, and learn how matter can change physically and chemically!
- And much more!
Mad Science after school programs…
- Are hands-on and focus on science and engineering practice
- Are aligned to STEM objectives
- Meet national, state, and provincial extracurricular activities standards
- Are led by trained, qualified, and dynamic instructors
- Follow professional lesson plans
- Use unique equipment and original materials
- Are loved by children, and are ideal for children in Kindergarten to Grade 5
For more information on the program, visit the Mad Science website